latest-movie is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Information about its employees, customers, business partners and other identifiable individuals. latest-movie’s policies, guidelines and actions support this commitment to protecting Personal Information. Each employee bears a personal responsibility for complying with this Policy in the fulfillment of their responsibilities at latest-movie.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactionsYour information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company for any reason whatsover, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updated pertaining to your order, in addition to reciving occasional company news,updates,
related product or service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubcribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of secuirty measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servcing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the las, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.